Work Online From Home
Working from home sounds like freedom, self-determination, and relaxation for many workers.
There is no boss who sits on your neck and no annoying colleagues who drive you crazy with their quirks.
But what at first sounds like paradisiacal working conditions, in fact, has its downsides: no regular working hours, no contact with colleagues, numerous distractions …
Work in the home office presents many employees with unfamiliar challenges.
Some long after a short time for the orderly conditions in the office they left behind.
How to take advantage of homework.
The Benefits of Home Office for Founders
- First of all, the home office is above all one thing: inexpensive.
If you set up your office in your own home, you do not even have to pay extra rents and high brokerage commissions.
- You do not have to spend a lot of money and time commuting to the office every day.
Especially in the start-up phase of a business startup, these cost and time savings are not to be underestimated.
- For a sideline start-up, a home office also provides the opportunity to drive business development from the comfort of their own home, in addition to their primary occupation.
- Another advantage of working from home is the flexible timing.
Homeworking makes it possible to decide for yourself when to tackle which tasks.
This makes it possible for founders to plan their working hours better around everyday life.
For example, this makes the compatibility of family and stressful startup life easier.
What needs to be considered in the home office?
Work Online From Home:
- First of all, not every home is equally suitable for a home office, and – depending on the type of company – completely different requirements may be necessary for the future workplace.
For certain activities, a desk and a computer can be quite sufficient, while other projects, for example, a particular size of the apartment or the presence of storage rooms vorraUSetzen.
- If public transport is planned in your own home, you should also ask yourself if your own home provides the necessary professional environment for it.
That's why it's important to be clear about the demands that one's own company puts on a job and whether these can be implemented within one's own four walls.
- Also, one should think about which additional purchases are necessary to work professionally at home.
For example, do you need additional telephone or internet connections?
Do you need more office equipment or furniture?
These are all questions that founders should best deal with in advance.
- If you work with a team, the question of how to coordinate with homework is also relevant.
Here it is important to establish efficient communication structures that work without the daily cooperation in the common office. For example, it may be helpful to schedule fixed dates for meetings or telephone conferences to keep each other up to date and discuss the next steps.
- If the property in which the home office is planned is not property, the leasing situation should also be clarified.
As a general rule, as long as the character of the housing use remains in the foreground, such a home workplace may also be set up without the landlord's consent.
Necessary is the approval for the exercise of a profession or trade within their own four walls, according to the decision of the Federal Court, as soon as the business activities of the tenant is clearly outward.
However, even in such cases, the landlord is obliged to consent if it is an activity without employees or significant customer traffic.
- But not only the landlord should agree with the transfer of the job home.
Also with family members or other roommates, you should be clear beforehand, whether they are ready to accept the home workplace.
Only if the workplace is supported by all, efficient and productive work is also really possible at home.
- The home office for self-employed persons is tax deductible in full if it constitutes the primary activity of the occupational and professional tax-relevant activity.
If this is not the case, the expenses for the home workplace can still be claimed as operating expenses or income-related expenses if no other job is available for the company or professional activity.
Ultimately, the circumstances in this specific case are crucial, so inform yourself about the current legal status.
If you enjoyed “7 Awesome Reasons To Work Online From Home” please share it with your friends on social media. It is appreciated.